Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Creating a website

Hello everyone,
As you may have noticed, I haven't updated the spreadsheet in a while.
Reason is that it very time consumming to make any changes and keep up with the updates from DragonVale and Backflip studios.

I have been looking for some time to create a dedicated website where you could find all that the spreadsheet offers in a website, but while I have some basic knowledge of php/mysql, I haven't found something that would fit my needs.

If any of you have any coding skills and would like to help me create a website (ideally with something like Joomla or Drupal), please feel free to drop me an email (kinkseb AT gmail.com) to discuss this further.

In short, I would need an extension for one of these CMS (or if better a custom site) to handle all the calculations made via spreadsheet (pulling data from the database) and having the ability for each user to save their own input (what dragons they have, where it is placed, etc ...) while the admin (me, you) would be adding new dragons, habitats, etc .. as the game evolves.

If that's something you're interested in, I look forward to hear from you!

Thanks,

1 comment: