Friday, January 16, 2015

Gold Optimization Spreadsheet 2.5

version 2.5 is now out! I would like to extend a massive THANK YOU to Scott P. for his donation! It's the first I've ever received for this, and keeps me motivated to continue update that tool. Thanks again!

Also, he asked if it was possible to include the Hibernation Cave in the calculations. That's now done in this version :-)

 - New tab: Hibernation Cave. Fill out the dragons you have in your cave in the corresponding level column, choose whether you want to include them in MY DRAGONS or the DASHBOARD, and watch you score change!

 - Added Aurora Dragon (and its egg)

 - Master table up to date with 209 dragons

Please feel free to provide feedback and bug reports, hard to test everything on my own ;-)




4 comments:

  1. I just downloaded version 2.5. I noticed that on the Dashboard on the "Overall Game Stats" box Regular and Hardcore players are not color coded, I assume that should be. I also am un able to put an "x" on the times I want to collect. I would like to make a suggestion. Since you come out with different versions you should include a way to migrate our data over to the new version of the spreadsheet. Also you should make it to where when you download the spreadsheet its a fresh version and not one filled with someone elses data. We have to then go and delete all that and that is kind of a pain. Just a thought. I do want to thank you for creating this sheet it's awesome. Keep up the good work. As

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mark, thanks for your comment and feedback.
    I have recently changed job and I have very little time these days to work on this. I've tried to find someone that could work with me to make it an apps, but no luck. If you know or hear (maybe yourself if you have any coding skills), I would love to hear from you!
    I have prepared version 2.6, but no time to test it and since DV released quite a few changes I have yet to capture, so can't give a date as when it will be ready. Thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciate you getting back to me. I do code for a living! I have never written an app before, but would love to learn. I write mostly in ANSI C and Kornshell Scripting. Thats been my work experience. I think it would be fun to learn and maybe get an app out of it in the process.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Drop me an email Mark (it's in the spreadsheet, first tab) and we can discuss this further :-)

    ReplyDelete