Tuesday, February 27, 2018

DragonVale Gold Optimization 5.1!

Greetings Valers,

It has been quite some time since I updated the file, but so many changes to happen both inside and outside the game, that time was difficult to find. Thank you for your patience, to all with whom I exchanged in the past few weeks and espacially to Laura JC for her donation, that pushed me to find time again for this and here we are with an updated file!

The spreadsheet has been updated:
 - all the dragons: including the latest event dragons
 - Eggs section updated
 - MASTER updated
 - ISLAND: added island 22, 23 & 24
 - ISLAND INPUT: new worksheet to make it easier to transfer your data from one version of the spreadsheet to the next (copy /paste)
 - Various bugs fix  and improvements

Please note that the Rift features are not fully operational:
- not listed in "MY DRAGONS" yet
- not listed in "RANKINGS" yet

Also, I don't have Island 23 & 24 yet, so couldn't update the image file with the map (I also usually do the one on the wikia but that hasn't been updated yet), so it only shows up to 22. If you own the last two, feel free to drop a comment with their location and I will update asap.


Keep your feedback going, you can reach me via the comments here, on facebook or by my email.
Donations always welcome if you use and appreciate the spreadsheet!


3 comments:

  1. I'm loving this spreadsheet, thank you.

    Would it be possible to have the password? I'd like to be able to add the new habitats and would be more than happy to share the updated workbook with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just the information I am finding everywhere. Thanks for your blog, I just subscribe your blog. This is a nice blog.. internet marketing services company Eugene

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see some amazingly important and kept up to length of your strength searching for in your on the site شراء الذهب في دبي

    ReplyDelete