Sunday, October 30, 2016

Gold Optimization Spreadsheet 4.0

Greetings Valers,

The Whitbee's Candy Bash 3 event is coming to end this week end! Hope you all got what you aimed for especially those 5 new dragons!

The spreadsheet has been updated:
 - all the dragons from the event: Decay, Bog, Garden, Thicket and the new epic Nightbloom!
 - Eggs section updated
 - MASTER updated with all the gpm per levels
-  bug fix for the Olympus reward habitat capacity. Good catch, thanks n'TomPax!

Keep your feedback going, you can reach me via the comments here, on facebook or by my email.
Donations always welcome if you use and appreciate the spreadsheet!




2 comments:

  1. Hi, I was wondering if there was a way to (on our side) increase the number of options in the drop down menus in the Islands tab? I have been using 3.8 and adding all of the new ones as I go and I can't access them from the tab. I have a temporary fix of sorting the Master tab so that (for me it has been Wyrmwood and Thicket are too low to be picked up in the Earth Habitats) those dragons are actually at the top of the list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have some update tool to update from prev verion?

    ReplyDelete