Monday, July 18, 2016

Changing ISLANDS layout?

Hello Valers,

So the Pentournament has been going for a few weeks now. Hope you are all getting everything you are aiming for!

I'm doing my best to catch up with all these new dragons (and island) that came out recently, and so far so good. However, I'm waiting for the Wikia to catch up with the GPM from leevl 16 to 20 for the Epics (thanks to the Monument of Epics, which I strongly recommend) before I release the spreadsheet 3.8.

In fact I'm think of reorganising the ISLANDS tab, and to simplify it: instead of breaking it out in islands, I am considering not doing so anymore, and instead just add a drop down menu where you can select which island are your habitats on.
I can still keep the stats and GPM generated by each island, but this would make it easier when redecorating your park and moving an habitat to another island.

What do you think?

EDIT:
This is what it *could* look like.
Do you prefer islands separated or be able to select for each habitat which island it's on?
Keep in mind that it can be sorted, so while calculations can be made to find how much each island produce, your "islands" may be not be grouped together


2 comments:

  1. That would make it MUCH easier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking further into it, it would means I'll have to remove the following boxes on DASHBOARD: single collection, multiple collection, chart.
    I can replace it with something that will shows how much GPM is generated by each island, but not anymore with specific time frame (1 hour, 24 hours, multiple collection) etc ...
    Not sure this is wise, but as always welcome any and all feedbacks

    ReplyDelete