Thursday, September 17, 2015

Gold Optimization Spreadsheet 3.0

version 3.0 is now out! I would like to extend a massive THANK YOU to Sharon F. for her donation! I wasn't planning on releasing another version as I'm still trying to figure out how to build a website to have it all there, but here it is. Thanks again!

 - Island 13 added

 - Too many new dragons and eggs included, up to the Faire, including Faire Dragon and Cristalline!

 - Master table up to date with 237 dragons

Because of all the changes made recently by BF, and also because I've simplified it a little to make updates somewhat easier, this is now version 3.0..

Please feel free to provide feedback and bug reports, hard to test everything on my own ;-)




1 comment:

  1. Sent you some emails with some edits.. Also there are 2 more dragons not on the sheet.

    ReplyDelete